Progressing Your Club Members
When it comes to improving your club in New Zealand there is no substitute for a quality coaching program that gives their riders time on the bike that is guided by a top quality coach. Many Kiwi’s will show support for a club that is genuinely interested in supporting them in return.
Then, as human beings, we want to emulate those who are at the top of the game we enjoy most. So if their heroes are actively involved with their local club as a coach, then you have a powerful pull for riders new and old.
The normal path for a club in the off road motorcycling world is primarily based around a) having a good track and b) offering coaching support.
While having a good track is one thing, getting the best use out of that facility with regular, value packed rider coaching is something else.
How we can help
For a moment please put yourself in the shoes of an aspiring dirt bike rider at a training day run by a top racer like Peter Broxholme, better known as “Broxy”.
He is someone who genuinely cares about you and keeps group sizes and prices at a minimum, showing you the skills that will help the most to make you a safer, more complete rider, tapping from his many years of racing and coaching. Technological innovations are making that job easier, using personal laptimers and slow motion video to best help those who find visual aids to be their method of learning.
Depending on what products would best suit your club;
Three hour of coaching for $150 per rider. These sessions leave the rider free to do other things with their day, and can be followed up easily with more sessions in the future. Groups to be broken up into beginner, intermediate and expert levels.
Two day camps for $350 per rider. Food and accomodation provided if necessary.
All groups will be have a maximum cap of 8 riders
Why you can trust BRC
- Peter has maintained a highly visible profile as one of NZ’s premier offroad riders in a range of disciplines such as Enduro, Cross Country, Freestyle and of course Super/Motocross for nearly 20 years
- Up to four times a year he covers the country from Kerikeri to Invercargill and dozens of places in between as he shares what he has learnt, delivering personal training sessions as a full time job since 2003 to over 600 riders per year. See his calendar here.
- He also runs numerous camps such as his Bootcamps and Academys which we would be able to change and discount to suit your club.
- Safety is the top priority, shown in the techniques taught and backed up by the Pre Hospital Emergency Certificate and current First Aid qualifications Broxy holds.
- All of this is supported by an up-to-date website and newsletter run by Peter’s wife Sarah, requiring an extensive and up to date database. Her previous employers were the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Education having achieved double major in University.
- Topping it off is Peter’s position as main bike tester and riding expert for Dirt Rider Downunder and a presenter for Bike Rider TV. These videos have had hundreds of thousands of YouTube views, not to mention the Redbull videos that included Broxy and was seen on TV1 and The Crowd Goes Wild, or the latest clip found on Airtime TV which aired April 2014.
What step to take next
We would love for you to contact us through email or call Peter’s cell which is 021 590 593. We look forward to helping you achieve the sales you would love to achieve in our wonderful world of dirt bikes.