- This event has passed.
23 January 2017 - 26 January 2017| $800
Serious about improving and reaching your potential? So are we.
Structured, tailored coaching. Technical skill base. Loads of rider interaction. Fitness focus both on and off the bike incorporating cardio, strength and stretching. Race day preparation including mental preparation, dietary needs, goal setting, track walk through. Also includes how to prepare a sponsorship proposal and being an ambassador for your sponsors.
About the Broxy Academy
- A 4-day intensive training programme delivered by Peter Broxholme
- Held at the Pirini Trust MX Park in Pongakawa, Bay of Plenty
- Focused on bike skill, for speed, safety, racing and rider interaction
- Four to five hours on the track per day (with breaks)
- Lakes and beach trips planned for “recovery”
- The ultimate goal of the programme is to help all riders become more technically sound, consistent and fast
- All coaching during the academy
- All food and accommodation
- All track fees
Book Now Ask a question