- This event has passed.
4 February 2016 - 5 February 2016| $700.00
Ever wanted to learn how to do Freestyle? Thinking you want to give it a go? Join Broxy for a 2-day camp at Nick Franklin’s freestyle compound.
Broxy will take you through the basics and build you up to using the foam pit and ramps with ease.
The 2-day camp will include:
- Basic technique training
- Track riding to test skills
- Learning how to hit a ramp with different sized gaps
- Controlling the bike in the air
- Learning how to do different tricks
- Foampit practice
- Advanced freestyle training for advanced riders
Date: 4th – 5th February
Location: Nick Franklin’s place, Tokoroa
Criteria for riders:
Confident at riding
Have an interest in doing FMX
Limited to the first 20 riders
Cost: $700 which includes facility fees ($300), food and accommodation.
Book Now Ask a question