I started racing at 9yrs old in 2009 on the 65cc in HB, there was 19 fast 65cc riders and I knew I had to learn to go faster so I wouldn’t be smoked all the time. Hunting stags and pig hunting is my first passion but motocross is a very close second.
What I like about motocross
-catching up with other kids and meeting new kids around the country and playing with them and having fun.
-doing well in races and not coming off.
-racing handlebar to handlebar and having to out think the other rider and hunting down the next rider in front.
-going to new tracks and seeing different dirt.
What I don’t like about motocross
-hurting myself, which I have done a few times.
-my bike not working properly.
-travelling, as we live a long way from mx tracks.
-Junior nationals in April when the stags are roaring.
-learning to never give up when racing.
– know there is always more to learn to get better at something
-getting and keeping fit, which helps my riding.
-liking all tracks and trying to do as best as I can do on them.
-Learnt to focus on the next race and not worry about the last race.
-trying to do as well as I can in each class I ride in.
I am enjoying riding my YZ 85cc and keen for Broxy to help me ride it better.I am going to miss my 65cc as I really liked racing it.
A Big Thanks to –
– All the people who have helped me and my Mum and Dad
– -The guys at Bay Motorcycles in HB who have helped heaps with my racing .
– -Broxy for showing me how to ride properly and helping me feel safe jumping after my accident.
– -All the clubs who put on cool events to ride at and making cool tracks.