Ever wanted to learn how to do Freestyle? Thinking you want to give it a go? Join NZ champ and X fighter rider Nick Franklin and Broxy for a 2-day camp at Nick’s freestyle compound.
Riders will be taken through the basics and build up to using the foampit and ramps with ease.
- Basic technique training
- Track riding to test skills
- Learning how to hit a ramp with different sized gaps
- Controlling the bike in the air
- Learning how to do different tricks
- Foampit practice
- Advanced freestyle training for advanced riders
Date: 13th – 14th Novevmber
Location: Nick Franklin’s place, Tokoroa
Criteria for riders:
Confident at riding Have an interest in doing FMX
Limited to the first 20 riders
Cost: $700 which includes facility fees ($300), food, accommodation and GST
To make an inquiry or to book a spot, click here
Thank you to our sponsors Backflips Clothing NZ and Red Bull.