Here at Broxy Rider Coaching we highly recommend everyone takes the time to vote for the future of our sport. With that comes a recommendation for a man we have much respect for. Read on to see why.
Paul Stewart for President Motorcycling New Zealand
Experience, Common-sense, Integrity and Understanding
I (Paul Stewart) have 44 years experience in the motorcycle industry 20 years in retail. Working in wholesale for Honda as a manager of dealer accounts, events and the Off Road and Road race team until retirement. Giving me a multi discipline understanding of motorcycle sport.
- Road Race Commissioner (2004 to 2009).
- Board member (2009 to 2013).
- Strong background in event management enables me to make decisions along business lines understanding the requirements of a volunteer organisation.
- These skills assist me to do what is required to plan, seek solutions, fix issues and present a finished conclusion both on budget and target.
- Being retired means I have the available time for this time intensive position.
- I have sound communication and conciliatory skills.
- Remember voting on line available early April on the MNZ web site.
- To look at fresh ways of advancing motorcycling racing and administration.
- Work collaboratively with the Board /Commissioners/Clubs and riders to a successful conclusion.
- Provide a pathway for young riders to attain their future goals.
- Bring the fun back for the average rider.
- For all facets of the sport from grass roots to national level.
- Improve relationships with the Motorcycle distributors and other partners.
- Facilitate promotion of motorcycle sport through TV, radio, press and other media.
- Expand the scope of officials training. Work on having the Rule Book finished.
- Maintain a continued review of MNZ assets both volunteer and financial.
- Have structure with the Championships calendar programme.