Join us for regular, focused training after school
2013 & 2014 was very successful and we were fortunate enough to have responsible, motivated trainers throughout the country.
About our after school training
- 4.00pm – 5.30pm once a week
(during the school terms and considering daylight savings)
- Available by request in Tauranga (conditions apply).
- Training delivered by a Broxy Trainer
- Ideal for all off-road disciplines,
including motocross and trail riders
- Riders encouraged to keep a diary of ALL training
and racing to monitor their progress
- Focus is on training rather than coaching
Training will resume in Term 4, 2015. If you would like to suggest someone who can hold the training in your area, send us an email with their details.
- Riders will be notified of the track location at least 48 hours prior to the each session (we’ll be trying to use various tracks within each region)
- Basic skills and safety
- Start practice
- Lap timing
- Sectional work
- Fitness training
- Progress monitoring
What to bring
- Your helmet & riding gear
- Your bike & fuel
- Water & food
- Track fee payment (if applicable – we will advise)
The cost is 80.00 per rider per training session, this includes
- The coaching itself
- Excludes track fees
Payment is required at the start of each lesson.
So what are you waiting for?
EXTRA: School team training.
- Affordable ($40 a rider)
- Once a term (or more if you prefer)
- 3 hours of training YOUR team exclusively
- We come to you, on any track you like
- Coach: Peter “Broxy” Broxholme
If you and your team are interested email us here.